Manny and his family and friends meet Belle and the Beast try to help them break the spell by love.
- Beauty and the Beast was released in IMAX, had another home video release, and first released on DVD in 2002, the same year that Ice Age was released in theatres.
- Beauty and the Beast was re-released in 3D theatres in 2012, the same year that Ice Age: Continental Drift was released in both 2D and 3D theatres.
- This film will use an extended version of the film rather than the original version of the film.
- This is an NTSC film with NTSC bits from Ice Age movies and The Secret of NIMH 1 and 2.
- Manny, Sid, Diego, Ellie, Crash and Eddie, and Shira will meet up with Belle, the Beast, and the gang again and introduce Peaches, Granny, Louis, Samson, Ryan, Benny, Nigel, Bridget, Larry, Boog, and Elliot to them in Danny Phantom's Adventures of A Bug's Life.
- The storyline continues in Manny, Sid, and Diego's Adventures of Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas.